Clear Creek No. Re-1 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Clear Creek No. Re-1 School District serving 738 students in Idaho Springs, Colorado.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado state average of 47%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Clear Creek No. Re-1 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Idaho Springs Carlson Elementary School1300 Miner Street
Idaho Springs, CO 80452
Grades: PK-6 | 230 students
- Evergreen Clear Creek High School185 Beaver Brook Canyon Dr.
Evergreen, CO 80439
Grades: 9-12 | 228 students
- Georgetown Georgetown Community School 504 14th Street
Georgetown, CO 80444
Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
- Evergreen King-murphy Elementary School425 Circle K Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
Grades: PK-6 | 136 students
|School District Name||Clear Creek No. Re-1 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||738 students|
|# of Teachers||55 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||377 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||361 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||12 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||9 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||70 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||611 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||31 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||73|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||56|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||51|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Clear Creek No. Re-1 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 178 school districts in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,826 is higher than the state average of $12,657. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,787 is less than the state average of $12,191. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$13 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,826||$12,657|
|Spending / Student||$11,787||$12,191|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.