County Line Elementary School
County Line Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- County Line Elementary School's student population of 263 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- County Line Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,008 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#83 out of 1008 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||County Line School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Branch County Line High School Grades: 7-12 | 214 students
12092 W State Hwy 22
Branch, AR 72928
(479)635-2441 0.0 7-12 214
- Charleston Charleston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 525 students
11 Dale Bumpers Dr
Charleston, AR 72933
(479)965-2460 7.2 PK-6 525
- Charleston Charleston High School Grades: 7-12 | 408 students
3005 Dale Bumpers Dr
Charleston, AR 72933
(479)965-7150 7.3 7-12 408
- Booneville Booneville High School Grades: 10-12 | 278 students
945 N Plum St
Booneville, AR 72927
(479)675-3277 11.1 10-12 278
- Paris Paris Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 320 students
602 N Tenth St
Paris, AR 72855
(479)963-6995 11.1 5-8 320
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.