Covington Community High School
- Covington Community High School's student population of 309 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Covington Community High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1330 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Covington Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Covington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 421 students
1110 7th St
Covington, IN 47932
(765)793-2254 0.1 PK-5 421
- Covington Covington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 211 students
514 Railroad St
Covington, IN 47932
(765)793-4451 0.1 6-8 211
- Veedersburg Fountain Central High School Grades: 7-12 | 524 students
750 E Us Hwy 136
Veedersburg, IN 47987
(765)294-2206 4.3 7-12 524
- Danville Meade Park Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 393 students
200 S Kansas Ave
Danville, IL 61834
(217)444-1925 9.7 K-4 393
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.