Crim Elementary School
Crim Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Crim Elementary School's student population of 326 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crim Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bridgewater-raritan Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgewater Somerset County Vocational Technical High School Grades: 9-12 | 360 students
14 Vogt Drive, Po Box 6350
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)526-8900 1.9 9-12 360
My kid is a special needs child and within just 2 months i have noticed changes that are unbelievable. The amount of effort being put in by the team is extremely intense but still my son is very happy and enjoys going to school.
- Posted by Parent - mayur
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.