David Louis Memorial School
- David Louis Memorial School's student population of 41 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- David Louis Memorial School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iditarod Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anvik Blackwell School Grades: PK-12 | 18 students
90 Chinana Avenue
Anvik, AK 99558
(907)663-6348 18.2 PK-12 18
- Shageluk Innoko River School Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
90 Chinana Avenue
Shageluk, AK 99665
(907)473-8233 24.2 PK-12 17
- Unalakleet Unalakleet School Grades: PK-12 | 204 students
Unalakleet, AK 99684
(907)624-3444 70.7 PK-12 204
- Saint Michael Anthony A. Andrews School Grades: PK-12 | 180 students
100 Baker Street
Saint Michael, AK 99659
(907)923-3041 73.8 PK-12 180
- Stebbins Tukurngailnguq School Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
Stebbins, AK 99671
(907)934-3021 81.1 PK-12 213
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.