Dequeen Elementary School
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 531 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 71%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 66% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 51% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dequeen Elementary School's ranking?
Dequeen Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
66% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 51% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Dequeen Elementary School?
531 students attend Dequeen Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
60% of Dequeen Elementary School students are Hispanic, 29% of students are White, 4% of students are Hawaiian, 3% of students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dequeen Elementary School?
Dequeen Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Dequeen Elementary School offer ?
Dequeen Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 3-5
Review Dequeen Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities