- Dixon 7-8's student population of 8 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dixon 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#215 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dixon Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ignatius St Ignatius Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 243 students
Saint Ignatius, MT 59865
(406)745-3811 10.7 PK-5 243
- Charlo Charlo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
404 1st Ave West
Charlo, MT 59824
(406)644-2206 11.0 PK-6 149
- Arlee Arlee Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 260 students
72220 Fyant Street
Arlee, MT 59821
(406)726-3216 15.3 PK-6 260
- Ronan Pablo Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 205 students
42080 4th Ave. E.
Ronan, MT 59864
(406)676-3390 21.9 PK-4 205
- Pablo Two Eagle River School Grades: 8-12 | 122 students
Po Box 160
Pablo, MT 59855
(406)675-0292 21.9 8-12 122
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.