- Dummerston Schools's student population of 165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dummerston Schools's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#51 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dummerston School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Putney Putney Central School Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
182 Westminster Road
Putney, VT 05346
(802)387-5521 3.7 PK-8 185
- Chesterfield Chesterfield Central School Grades: K-8 | 294 students
535 Old Chesterfield Rd.
Chesterfield, NH 03443
(603)363-8301 4.8 K-8 294
- Westmoreland Westmoreland School Grades: K-8 | 138 students
40 Glebe Rd.
Westmoreland, NH 03467
(603)399-4421 5.3 K-8 138
- Brattleboro Green Street School Grades: K-6 | 227 students
164 Green Street
Brattleboro, VT 05301
(802)254-3737 5.8 K-6 227
- Newfane Newbrook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
14 School Road
Newfane, VT 05345
(802)365-7536 6.0 PK-6 149
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.