Eads Elementary School
- Eads Elementary School's student population of 96 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eads Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#13 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kiowa County No. Re-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eads Eads High School Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
210 West 10 Street
Eads, CO 81036
(719)438-2214 0.1 9-12 50
- Kit Carson Kit Carson Junior-senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 66 students
102 5th Avenue
Kit Carson, CO 80825
(719)962-3219 19.5 6-12 66
- Wiley Wiley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 131 students
510 Ward Street
Wiley, CO 81092
(719)829-4806 22.9 PK-5 131
- Mc Clave Mc Clave Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 164 students
308 Lincoln Street
Mc Clave, CO 81057
(719)829-4517 24.1 PK-6 164
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.