Eads Middle School serves 43 students in grades 6-8.
Eads Middle School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 60-69% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 33%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-79% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the Colorado state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Colorado state average of 48% (majority Hispanic).
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Eads Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Eads Middle School's student population of 43 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Eads Middle School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,734 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Eads Middle School is 0.28, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#71 out of 1734 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eads Middle School's ranking?
Eads Middle School is ranked #71 out of 1,734 schools, which ranks it among the top 5% of public schools in Colorado.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while 70-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Eads Middle School?
43 students attend Eads Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Eads Middle School students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Eads Middle School?
Eads Middle School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Eads Middle School offer ?
Eads Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Eads Middle School part of?
Eads Middle School is part of Kiowa County School District No. Re-1.
Review Eads Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
The Link between Music and a Child’s Math Abilities
Learn about the influence of music on a child’s cognitive mathematical abilities.
August 04, 2023Preparing for a Successful 'Back to School'
A one-stop guide for parents navigating the 'back to school' season, providing practical and effective strategies tailored to every grade level - from pre-K to high school.
July 25, 2023The Evolving Role of Interim Assessments
Explore the often-overlooked tool in K-12 education - interim assessments. Understand what they are, their importance, and how they can enhance your child's learning experience. Dive into real-world case studies and find out how technology is changing the game. This informative, parent-friendly article aims to shed light on the value of these assessments in today's educational landscape.