Edgar H. Parkman School
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 318 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 28%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
32% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Edgar H. Parkman School?
318 students attend Edgar H. Parkman School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
72% of Edgar H. Parkman School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Edgar H. Parkman School?
Edgar H. Parkman School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Edgar H. Parkman School offer ?
Edgar H. Parkman School offers enrollment in grades 3-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Edgar H. Parkman School part of?
Edgar H. Parkman School is part of Enfield School District.
Review Edgar H. Parkman School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities