Enfield High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,520 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Graduation Rate: 92% (Btm 50% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
What is the graduation rate of Enfield High School?
The graduation rate of Enfield High School is 92%, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 90%.
How many students attend Enfield High School?
1,520 students attend Enfield High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
68% of Enfield High School students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 4% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Enfield High School?
Enfield High School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Enfield High School offer ?
Enfield High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Enfield High School part of?
Enfield High School is part of Enfield School District.
Review Enfield High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities