Elm Park Community
- Elm Park Community's student population of 499 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 47% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||499 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elm Park Community's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1612 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Worcester School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Worcester Chandler Elementary Community Grades: K-6 | 514 students
114 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA 01609
(508)799-3572 0.6 K-6 514
- Worcester Ma Academy For Math And Science School Grades: 11-12 | 97 students
85 Prescott Street
Worcester, MA 01605
(508)831-5859 0.6 11-12 97
- Worcester Doherty Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 1555 students
299 Highland Street
Worcester, MA 01602
(508)799-3270 0.7 9-12 1555
- Worcester Head Start Grades: PK | 560 students
770 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
(508)799-3662 0.8 PK 560
- Worcester City View Grades: PK-6 | 497 students
80 Prospect Street
Worcester, MA 01605
(508)799-3670 0.9 PK-6 497
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.