- Emmonak School's student population of 215 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Emmonak School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 466 schools in Alaska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lower Yukon School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alakanuk Alakanuk School Grades: PK-12 | 215 students
9 School Road
Alakanuk, AK 99554
(907)238-3312 7.7 PK-12 215
- Nunam Iqua Sheldon Point School Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
32 School Road
Nunam Iqua, AK 99666
(907)498-4112 19.9 PK-12 61
- Kotlik Kotlik School Grades: K-12 | 197 students
20129 School Road
Kotlik, AK 99620
(907)899-4415 35.2 K-12 197
- Mountain Village Mountain Village School Grades: K-12 | 237 students
100 High School Road
Mountain Village, AK 99632
(907)591-2204 54.0 K-12 237
- Saint Marys Saint Mary's School Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
1 Dixon Circle
Saint Marys, AK 99658
(907)438-2411 66.1 PK-12 213
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.