Top Kusilvak Borough Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 12 top public schools in Kusilvak County, Alaska, serving 2,576 students.
- Kusilvak Borough, AK public schools have a diversity score of 0.02, which is lower than the Alaska average of 0.35.
- Minority enrollment is 100% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
Top Kusilvak Borough Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Alakanuk Alakanuk School9 School Road
Alakanuk, AK 99554
Grades: PK-12 | 215 students
- Chevak Chevak School985 Ksd Way
Chevak, AK 99563
Grades: PK-12 | 333 students
- Emmonak Emmonak SchoolGeneral Delivery
Emmonak, AK 99581
Grades: K-12 | 215 students
- Hooper Bay Hooper Bay SchoolGeneral Delivery
Hooper Bay, AK 99604
Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
- Kotlik Kotlik School20129 School Road
Kotlik, AK 99620
Grades: K-12 | 197 students
- Marshall Marshall School89 School Road
Marshall, AK 99585
Grades: K-12 | 133 students
- Mountain Village Mountain Village School100 High School Road
Mountain Village, AK 99632
Grades: K-12 | 237 students
- Pilot Station Pilot Station School5090 School Road
Pilot Station, AK 99650
Grades: K-12 | 187 students
- Russian Mission Russian Mission School90 School Road
Russian Mission, AK 99657
Grades: K-12 | 116 students
- Saint Marys Saint Mary's School1 Dixon Circle
Saint Marys, AK 99658
Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
- Scammon Bay Scammon Bay SchoolGeneral Delivery
Scammon Bay, AK 99662
Grades: K-12 | 231 students
- Nunam Iqua Sheldon Point School32 School Road
Nunam Iqua, AK 99666
Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.