Exeter Community Day
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Exeter Community Day?
5 students attend Exeter Community Day.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
60% of Exeter Community Day students are Hispanic, and 40% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Exeter Community Day?
Exeter Community Day has a student ration of 5:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Exeter Community Day offer ?
Exeter Community Day offers enrollment in grades 1-12
What school district is Exeter Community Day part of?
Exeter Community Day is part of Exeter Unified School District.
Review Exeter Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities