- The student population of 22 students has grown by 22% over five years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.37 is less than the state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Red Clay Consolidated School District's student population of 16,146 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,059 is higher than the state average of $11,318. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,146 is higher than the state average of $10,965. The district spending/student has grown by 8% over four years.
|School District Name||Red Clay Consolidated School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||16,146||933|
|District Total Revenue||$243 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$245 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,059||$11,318|
|District Spending / Student||$15,146||$10,965|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilmingtonShortlidge (evan G.) AcademyGrades: KG-5 | 315 students
100 West 18th Street
Wilmington, DE 19802
New CastleDelaware Academy Of Public Safety And SecurityGrades: 9-12 | 363 students
801 N. Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
NewarkLas Americas Aspira AcademyGrades: KG-7 | 516 students
326 Ruthar Drive
Newark, DE 19711
WilmingtonHoward High School Of TechnologyGrades: 9-12 | 940 students
401 East 12th Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
WilmingtonLewis (william C.) Dual Language Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 470 students
920 North Van Buren Street
Wilmington, DE 19806