Fisher Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 598 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Fisher Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fisher Elementary School's ranking?
Fisher Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 27% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
How many students attend Fisher Elementary School?
598 students attend Fisher Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
88% of Fisher Elementary School students are Hispanic, 7% of students are White, 4% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fisher Elementary School?
Fisher Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Fisher Elementary School offer ?
Fisher Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
What school district is Fisher Elementary School part of?
Fisher Elementary School is part of Pasadena Independent School District.
Review Fisher Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities