Fowler Elementary School
- Fowler Elementary School's student population of 204 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fowler Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1063 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fowler No. R4J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fowler Fowler High School Grades: 9-12 | 127 students
600 West Grant
Fowler, CO 81039
(719)263-4279 0.0 9-12 127
- Fowler Fowler Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 65 students
600 West Eugene Avenue
Fowler, CO 81039
(719)263-4224 0.1 7-8 65
- Manzanola Manzanola Junior-senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 73 students
301 South Catalpa
Manzanola, CO 81058
(719)462-5528 9.0 6-12 73
- Ordway Crowley County Junior And Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 202 students
Ordway, CO 81063
(719)267-3582 16.2 7-12 202
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.