Fowler Junior High School
- Fowler Junior High School's student population of 65 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fowler Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#948 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fowler No. R4J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fowler Fowler Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 204 students
601 West Grant
Fowler, CO 81093
(719)263-4364 0.1 K-6 204
- Fowler Fowler High School Grades: 9-12 | 127 students
600 West Grant
Fowler, CO 81039
(719)263-4279 0.1 9-12 127
- Manzanola Manzanola Junior-senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 73 students
301 South Catalpa
Manzanola, CO 81058
(719)462-5528 8.9 6-12 73
- Ordway Crowley County Junior And Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 202 students
Ordway, CO 81063
(719)267-3582 16.1 7-12 202
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.