Fowler High School
- Fowler High School's student population of 127 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fowler High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1016 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fowler No. R4J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fowler Fowler Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 204 students
601 West Grant
Fowler, CO 81093
(719)263-4364 0.0 K-6 204
- Fowler Fowler Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 65 students
600 West Eugene Avenue
Fowler, CO 81039
(719)263-4224 0.1 7-8 65
- Manzanola Manzanola Junior-senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 73 students
301 South Catalpa
Manzanola, CO 81058
(719)462-5528 9.0 6-12 73
- Ordway Crowley County Junior And Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 202 students
Ordway, CO 81063
(719)267-3582 16.3 7-12 202
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.