Frenchtown Elementary School
- Frenchtown Elementary School's student population of 129 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frenchtown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#253 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Frenchtown Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frenchtown Kingwood Township School Grades: PK-8 | 346 students
880 County Road 519
Frenchtown, NJ 08825
(908)996-2941 3.2 PK-8 346
- Frenchtown Delaware Valley Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 833 students
19 Senator Stout Rd
Frenchtown, NJ 08825
(908)996-2131 3.6 9-12 833
- Pittstown Lester D. Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 204 students
525 County Road 513
Pittstown, NJ 08867
(908)996-6812 3.7 PK-3 204
- Milford Holland Township Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 546 students
714 Milford Warren Glen Road
Milford, NJ 08848
(908)995-2401 5.4 PK-8 546
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.