Gateway Regional High School
- Gateway Regional High School's student population of 220 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gateway Regional High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#378 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gateway School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Littleville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 297 students
4 Littleville Road
Huntington, MA 01050
(413)685-1300 0.1 PK-5 297
- Chester Chester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 116 students
325 Middlefield Road
Chester, MA 01011
(413)685-1360 6.1 PK-5 116
- Easthampton Hampshire Regional High School Grades: 7-12 | 741 students
19 Stage Rd
Easthampton, MA 01027
(413)527-7680 6.3 7-12 741
- Easthampton Westhampton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
37 Kings Highway
Easthampton, MA 01027
(413)527-0561 6.9 PK-6 130
- Southampton William E Norris Grades: PK-6 | 520 students
34 Pomeroy Meadow Rd
Southampton, MA 01073
(413)527-0811 7.4 PK-6 520
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.