Littleville Elementary School
- Littleville Elementary School's student population of 297 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||297 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Littleville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#686 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gateway School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Gateway Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 220 students
12 Littleville Road
Huntington, MA 01050
(413)685-1105 0.1 9-12 220
- Chester Chester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 116 students
325 Middlefield Road
Chester, MA 01011
(413)685-1360 6.2 PK-5 116
- Easthampton Hampshire Regional High School Grades: 7-12 | 741 students
19 Stage Rd
Easthampton, MA 01027
(413)527-7680 6.4 7-12 741
- Easthampton Westhampton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
37 Kings Highway
Easthampton, MA 01027
(413)527-0561 7.0 PK-6 130
- Southampton William E Norris Grades: PK-6 | 520 students
34 Pomeroy Meadow Rd
Southampton, MA 01073
(413)527-0811 7.4 PK-6 520
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.