Gilmer County Elementary School
- Gilmer County Elementary School's student population of 459 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
- Gilmer County Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gilmer County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenville Headstart Grades: PK-12 | 1 students
1365 Sycamore Run Road
Glenville, WV 26351
(304)462-7422 1.1 PK-12 1
- Linn Leading Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
15300 Us Highway 33w
Linn, WV 26384
(304)462-7127 7.8 PK-6 151
- Burnsville Burnsville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 167 students
228 Kanawha Ave.
Burnsville, WV 26335
(304)853-2523 10.2 PK-6 167
- Grantsville Calhoun-gilmer Career Center Grades: PK-12
5260 East Little Kanawha Hwy
Grantsville, WV 26147
(304)354-6151 10.9 PK-12 n/a
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.