Leading Creek Elementary School
- Leading Creek Elementary School's student population of 151 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Leading Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lewis County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenville Headstart Grades: PK-12 | 1 students
1365 Sycamore Run Road
Glenville, WV 26351
(304)462-7422 7.7 PK-12 1
- Glenville Gilmer County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 459 students
99 Fairground Road
Glenville, WV 26351
(304)462-7338 7.8 PK-6 459
- Burnsville Burnsville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 167 students
228 Kanawha Ave.
Burnsville, WV 26335
(304)853-2523 11.0 PK-6 167
- Weston Lewis County High School Grades: 9-12 | 723 students
205 Minuteman Drive
Weston, WV 26452
(304)269-8315 12.4 9-12 723
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.