Haleyville-mauricetown Elementary School
- Haleyville-mauricetown Elementary School's student population of 416 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||416 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haleyville-mauricetown Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Commercial Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Elizabeth Maurice River Township School Grades: PK-8 | 418 students
3593 Rt 47
Port Elizabeth, NJ 08348
(856)825-7411 4.4 PK-8 418
- Newport Downe Township Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
220 Main St
Newport, NJ 08345
(856)447-4673 8.0 PK-8 180
- Millville Silver Run Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 510 students
301 Silver Run Road, Po Box 50
Millville, NJ 08332
(856)293-2470 8.5 K-5 510
- Millville R. M. Bacon Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 318 students
501 South Third Street, Po Box
Millville, NJ 08332
(856)327-6100 9.2 K-5 318
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.