Hampton Elementary School
- Hampton Elementary School's student population of 105 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hampton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#552 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HAMPTON SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Eastconn Special Education Grades: K-12 | 128 students
376 Hartford Turnpike
Hampton, CT 06247
(860)455-0707 2.0 K-12 128
- Chaplin Parish Hill High School Grades: 7-12 | 246 students
304 Parish Hill Rd.
Chaplin, CT 06235
(860)455-9584 3.7 7-12 246
- Chaplin Chaplin Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 158 students
240 Palmer Rd.
Chaplin, CT 06235
(860)455-9593 4.5 PK-6 158
- Scotland Scotland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
68 Brook Rd.
Scotland, CT 06264
(860)423-0064 6.2 PK-6 116
- North Windham North Windham School Grades: K-5 | 475 students
112 Jordan Ln.
North Windham, CT 06256
(860)465-2400 6.3 K-5 475
Hampton is a great school and is small, but doing wonderful things. The teachers and administration are caring and are working to improve students in all areas
- Posted by Parent - joyho
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.