Scotland Elementary School
- The student population of 129 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.22 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Scotland School District's student population of 129 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $26,564 is higher than the state average of $20,523. The district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $24,797 is higher than the state average of $19,543. The district spending/student has grown by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Scotland School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||129||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$33 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$26,564||$20,523|
|District Spending / Student||$24,797||$19,543|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChaplinParish Hill High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 269 students
304 Parish Hill Road Box 27
Chaplin, CT 06235
Windham Windham Center SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 282 students
45 North Road Po Box 138
Windham, CT 06280
North WindhamNorth Windham SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 451 students
112 Jordan Lane
North Windham, CT 06256
HamptonEastconn Special EducationGrades: KG-12 | 110 students
376 Hartford Turnpike
Hampton, CT 06247
CanterburyCanterbury Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 243 students
67 Kitt Road
Canterbury, CT 06331
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.