- The student population of 129 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.22 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Scotland School District's student population of 129 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $25,213 is higher than the state average of $19,478. The district revenue/student has grown by 26% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $23,488 is higher than the state average of $18,711. The district spending/student has grown by 27% over four years.
|School District Name||Scotland School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||129||1,624|
|District Total Revenue||$3 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$25,213||$19,478|
|District Spending / Student||$23,488||$18,711|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChaplinParish Hill High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 269 students
304 Parish Hill Road Box 27
Chaplin, CT 06235
Windham Windham Center SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 282 students
45 North Road Po Box 138
Windham, CT 06280
North WindhamNorth Windham SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 451 students
112 Jordan Lane
North Windham, CT 06256
HamptonEastconn Special EducationGrades: KG-12 | 110 students
376 Hartford Turnpike
Hampton, CT 06247
CanterburyCanterbury Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 243 students
67 Kitt Road
Canterbury, CT 06331
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!