Huff Consolidated Elementary & Middle School
- Huff Consolidated Elementary & Middle School's student population of 282 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Huff Consolidated Elementary & Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wyoming County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Gilbert Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 335 students
1 Elementary Drive
Gilbert, WV 25621
(304)664-5042 3.4 PK-4 335
- Gilbert Gilbert Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 215 students
1 Lion Country Way
Gilbert, WV 25621
(304)664-8197 5.9 5-8 215
- Iaeger Iaeger Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 273 students
Iaeger, WV 24844
(304)938-2227 6.6 PK-5 273
- Brenton Baileysville Elementary & Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 332 students
Drawer 409, 11618 R.d. Bailey
Brenton, WV 24818
(304)732-6399 6.8 PK-8 332
- Clear Fork Westside High School Grades: 9-12 | 615 students
Hc 65 Box 275, 122 Renegade R
Clear Fork, WV 24822
(304)682-8965 7.5 9-12 615
i love this school i went there and my child goes there now and he loves the school and he loves the teachers and loves mrs. hatfiled
- Posted by Parent - booba
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.