Iota High School
- Grades: 5-12
- Enrollment: 626 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 5% in LA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), LA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Iota High School's ranking?
What schools are Iota High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 29% LA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 40% LA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Iota High School?
The graduation rate of Iota High School is 95%, which is higher than the Louisiana state average of 84%.
How many students attend Iota High School?
626 students attend Iota High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
92% of Iota High School students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Iota High School?
Iota High School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the Louisiana state average of 17:1.
What grades does Iota High School offer ?
Iota High School offers enrollment in grades 5-12
What school district is Iota High School part of?
Iota High School is part of Acadia Parish School District.
Review Iota High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities