Keith Elementary School
Keith Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Keith Elementary School's student population of 638 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||638 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Keith Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#399 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Walled Lake Consolidated s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Commerce Township Clifford H. Smart Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1059 students
8500 Commerce Rd
Commerce Township, MI 48382
(248)956-3500 1.0 6-8 1059
- West Bloomfield Scotch Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 438 students
5959 Commerce Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48324
(248)865-3280 1.7 3-5 438
- West Bloomfield Gretchko Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 426 students
5300 Greer Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48324
(248)865-6570 2.3 K-2 426
- Walled Lake Oakley Park Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 356 students
2015 East Oakley Park Rd
Walled Lake, MI 48390
(248)956-4100 2.4 K-12 356
- West Bloomfield Pleasant Lake Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 616 students
4900 Halsted Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
(248)956-2800 2.4 K-5 616
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.