Lake Roosevelt Jr/sr High School
- Lake Roosevelt Jr/sr High School's student population of 328 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Roosevelt Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1711 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grand Coulee Dam School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Lake Roosevelt Jr/sr High School is Lake Roosevelt Alternative School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coulee Dam Lake Roosevelt Alternative School Grades: K-12 | 8 students
500 Civic Way
Coulee Dam, WA 99116
(866)689-1932 0.2 K-12 8
- Coulee Dam Lake Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 395 students
503 Crest Dr
Coulee Dam, WA 99116
(509)633-0730 2.8 PK-6 395
- Nespelem Nespelem Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
229 School House Loop
Nespelem, WA 99155
(509)634-4541 13.6 PK-8 138
- Keller Keller Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 28 students
17 S. School Rd.
Keller, WA 99140
(509)634-4325 15.2 K-6 28
- Almira Almira Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 109 students
310 S 3rd St
Almira, WA 99103
(509)639-2414 18.1 K-8 109
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.