Lancaster County Ctc-brownstown Campus
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lancaster County CTC School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brownstown Brownstown Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 499 students
51 School Lane
Brownstown, PA 17508
(717)656-6021 1.2 K-6 499
- Akron Akron Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 291 students
125 S 11th St
Akron, PA 17501
(717)859-0400 1.4 K-4 291
- Ephrata Fulton Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 376 students
51 East Fulton Street
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717)721-1130 3.0 K-4 376
- Leola Leola Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 440 students
11 School Dr
Leola, PA 17540
(717)656-2068 3.2 K-6 440
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.