Leverett Elementary School
- Leverett Elementary School's student population of 136 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Leverett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#796 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Leverett School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shutesbury Shutesbury Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
23 West Pelham Rd
Shutesbury, MA 01072
(413)259-1212 3.6 PK-6 121
- Sunderland Sunderland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 257 students
1 Swampfield Drive
Sunderland, MA 01375
(413)665-1151 4.0 PK-6 257
- Amherst Amherst Regional Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 432 students
170 Chestnut Street
Amherst, MA 01002
(413)362-1800 5.5 7-8 432
- South Deerfield Frontier Regional Grades: 7-12 | 611 students
113 North Main Street
South Deerfield, MA 01373
(413)665-2118 5.6 7-12 611
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.