Lewin G. Joel Junior School
- Lewin G. Joel Junior School's student population of 497 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewin G. Joel Junior School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#333 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clinton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Abraham Pierson School Grades: 4-5 | 280 students
75 East Main St.
Clinton, CT 06413
(860)664-6502 1.8 4-5 280
- Clinton Strive (southern Transition Real-world And Independent Voca Grades: 12 | 7 students
116 East Main Street
Clinton, CT 06413
(860)664-5344 1.9 12 7
- Madison Town Campus Learning Center Grades: PK | 46 students
2 Campus Dr.
Madison, CT 06433
(203)245-1078 2.8 PK 46
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.