Margaret A Neary
Margaret A Neary places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Margaret A Neary's student population of 258 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-5|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Margaret A Neary is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#174 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southborough Mary E Finn School Grades: PK-1 | 336 students
60 Richards Road
Southborough, MA 01772
(508) 485-3176 1.8 PK-1 336
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.