Marsh Grammar School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 1,101 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 30% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 48% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Marsh Grammar School?
1,101 students attend Marsh Grammar School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
55% of Marsh Grammar School students are White, 35% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Marsh Grammar School?
Marsh Grammar School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Marsh Grammar School offer ?
Marsh Grammar School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Marsh Grammar School part of?
Marsh Grammar School is part of Methuen School District.
Review Marsh Grammar School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities