- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 62%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Btm 50% in DE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), DE Dept. of Education
Meadowood Program ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Delaware for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Meadowood Program's ranking?
What schools are Meadowood Program often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Meadowood Program?
How many students attend Meadowood Program?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Meadowood Program?
What grades does Meadowood Program offer ?
What school district is Meadowood Program part of?
View the Meadowood Program yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Meadowood Program. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities