- Memorial School's student population of 617 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||617 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Memorial School is ranked within the top 50% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#399 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Hampton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hampton Center School Grades: 4-5 | 320 students
7 Summit St.
East Hampton, CT 06424
(860) 365-4050 0.1 4-5 320
- Marlborough Elmer Thienes-mary Hall Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 491 students
25 School Dr.
Marlborough, CT 06447
(860) 295-6220 4.2 PK-6 491
- Moodus Nathan Hale-ray Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 368 students
73 Clark Gates Rd.
Moodus, CT 06469
(860) 873-5081 4.7 4-8 368
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.