- Miller-driscoll School's student population of 775 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||775 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wilton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilton Cider Mill School Grades: 3-5 | 906 students
240 School Rd.
Wilton, CT 06897
(203) 762-3351 2.0 3-5 906
- Norwalk Silvermine Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 477 students
157 Perry Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
(203) 899-2950 2.1 K-5 477
- Norwalk Cranbury Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 447 students
5 Knowalot Lane
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203) 846-3600 2.2 K-5 447
- Wilton Wilton High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,330 student
395 Danbury Rd.
Wilton, CT 06897
(203) 762-0381 2.3 9-12 1,330
Great School, Great Teachers. Music (Twice), Art (Once) Gym (twice) and Library (once) weekly Huge PTA very involved
- Posted by Parent - cmfco
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.