- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 280 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Morley School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Morley School's ranking?
What schools are Morley School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Morley School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Morley School?
What grades does Morley School offer ?
What school district is Morley School part of?
Review Morley School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities