Webster Micro Society Magnet School
- Webster Micro Society Magnet School's student population of 613 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||613 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Webster Micro Society Magnet School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#756 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hartford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartford Bristow Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 420 students
34 Highland St.
Hartford, CT 06102
(860)231-2100 0.3 6-8 420
- Bloomfield Museum Academy Grades: PK-5 | 515 students
11 Turkey Hill Road
Bloomfield, CT 06002
(860)231-7800 0.5 PK-5 515
- Hartford University High School Of Science And Engineering Grades: 9-12 | 439 students
351 Mark Twain Drive
Hartford, CT 06112
(860)695-9020 0.5 9-12 439
- Hartford Classical Magnet School Grades: 6-12 | 523 students
85 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105
(860)695-9100 0.6 6-12 523
- Hartford Hphs Engineering And Green Technology Academy Grades: 9-12 | 344 students
55 Forest Street
Hartford, CT 06105
(860)695-1315 0.7 9-12 344
My child began here last year in pre-k-3, and I was astounded at the level of involvement from para-professional classroom assistants right through to administration. Everyone at the school strives to create a personal relationship with the students, and take time assist, praise, and show children how to succeed. The ideas of "community" are always at the forefront, and my child loves attending school here.
- Posted by Parent - simly
i use to go to this school ever since i was in first grade. i changed schools when i was going into 7th grade. i miss noah webster. i miss my teachers. the teacher i miss the most is mr.borawski. he was my best math teacher ever. i am now in 9th grade and i will never forget about my favoite school, Noah Webster Micro Society Magnet School
- Posted by Student/Alumni - serra
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.