Webster Micro Society Magnet School
Webster Micro Society Magnet School places among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Webster Micro Society Magnet School's student population of 633 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Webster Micro Society Magnet School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#725 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HARTFORD SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartford Bristow Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 417 students
34 Highland St.
Hartford, CT 06102
(860)231-2100 0.3 6-8 417
- Windsor Museum Academy Grades: PK-5 | 469 students
10 Targeting Centre
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)231-7800 0.5 PK-5 469
- Hartford University High School Of Science And Engineering Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
351 Mark Twain Drive
Hartford, CT 06112
(860)695-9020 0.5 9-12 431
- Hartford Classical Magnet School Grades: 6-12 | 560 students
85 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105
(860)695-9100 0.6 6-12 560
- Hartford Edp - Hphs Engineering And Green Technology Academy Grades: 9-12 | 31 students
55 Forest Street
Hartford, CT 06105
(860)695-1497 0.6 9-12 31
My child began here last year in pre-k-3, and I was astounded at the level of involvement from para-professional classroom assistants right through to administration. Everyone at the school strives to create a personal relationship with the students, and take time assist, praise, and show children how to succeed. The ideas of "community" are always at the forefront, and my child loves attending school here.
- Posted by Parent - simly
i use to go to this school ever since i was in first grade. i changed schools when i was going into 7th grade. i miss noah webster. i miss my teachers. the teacher i miss the most is mr.borawski. he was my best math teacher ever. i am now in 9th grade and i will never forget about my favoite school, Noah Webster Micro Society Magnet School
- Posted by Student/Alumni - serra
Nearby Homes for Sale
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.