- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 543 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Btm 50% in MA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is New Mission High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of New Mission High School?
How many students attend New Mission High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of New Mission High School?
What grades does New Mission High School offer ?
What school district is New Mission High School part of?
Review New Mission High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities