Nondalton School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Nondalton School's student population of 26 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nondalton School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 465 schools in Alaska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has increased from 4:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#307 out of 465 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake And Peninsula Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Nondalton School is Tanalian School (23.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Alsworth Tanalian School Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
Port Alsworth, AK 99653
(907)781-2210 23.6 PK-12 62
- King Salmon Igiugig School Grades: PK-12 | 19 students
King Salmon, AK 99613
(907)533-3220 58.0 PK-12 19
- Levelock Levelock School Grades: PK-12 | 22 students
Levelock, AK 99625
(907)287-3060 58.0 PK-12 22
- Iliamna Kokhanok School Grades: PK-12 | 33 students
Iliamna, AK 99606
(907)282-2210 91.7 PK-12 33
- Iliamna Newhalen School Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
Iliamna, AK 99606
(907)571-1211 91.7 PK-12 67
With hundreds of AP test exams canceled each year, it is imperative that your public school follows College Board testing protocol. Learn more about the guidelines and how the College Board is fighting against cheating.
We report on a move to incorporate climate change into the core curriculum in public schools nationwide. What is the reasoning behind the move?
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.