Northline Elementary School
Northline Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Northline Elementary School's student population of 653 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||653 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northline Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5528 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Kipp Generations Collegiate Grades: 9-12 | 609 students
500 Tidwell Rd
Houston, TX 77074
(832)230-0566 0.6 9-12 609
- Houston Burbank Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 948 students
Houston, TX 77022
(713)696-2690 0.9 PK-5 948
- Houston De Chaumes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 855 students
Houston, TX 77076
(713)696-2676 0.9 PK-5 855
- Houston George I Sanchez North Grades: 6-7 | 66 students
406 E Rittenhouse St Bldg A
Houston, TX 77023
(713)742-0374 1.0 6-7 66
- Houston H S Ahead Academy Grades: 6-8 | 200 students
Houston, TX 77091
(713)696-2643 1.0 6-8 200
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.