Oak Grove Elementary School
- Oak Grove Elementary School's student population of 289 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Grove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#756 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pulaski Co. Spec. Dist. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Little Rock Amboy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 455 students
2400 W 58th St
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)771-8185 3.2 PK-5 455
- Maumelle Maumelle High School Grades: 9-12 | 1066 students
100 Victory Ln
Maumelle, AR 72113
(501)851-5350 3.3 9-12 1066
- Maumelle Maumelle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 770 students
1000 Carnaham Dr
Maumelle, AR 72113
(501)851-8990 3.4 6-8 770
- North Little Rock Capitol City Lighthouse Upper Academy Grades: M
3901 Virginia Ave
North Little Rock, AR 72117
(501)313-2901 4.1 M n/a
my child attends Oak Grove. I think it is wonderful. They have tought my daughter very well in academics though she was only in pre-k last year she is far advanced. Mrs. Wilcox is a wonderful teacher and help my daughter in more than just school work. Thank you so much for all of your help.Kellie
- Posted by Parent - mindy
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.