Park Elementary School
- Park Elementary School's student population of 372 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#656 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison-Grant United Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairmount Madison-grant Jr./sr. High School Grades: 7-12 | 591 students
11700 S/e 00 W
Fairmount, IN 46928
(765)948-4141 2.3 7-12 591
- Jonesboro Westview Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 420 students
709 W 6th St
Jonesboro, IN 46938
(765)677-4437 4.8 PK-1 420
- Summitville Summitville School Grades: PK-6 | 264 students
405 E Mill St
Summitville, IN 46070
(765)536-2875 5.1 PK-6 264
- Gas City R J Baskett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 582 students
125 N Broadway St
Gas City, IN 46933
(765)674-8536 5.4 6-8 582
- Gas City Grant County Special Ed Coop Grades: M
426 E S 'a' St
Gas City, IN 46933
(765)677-4410 5.6 M n/a
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.