Pathways Future Center
- Pathways Future Center's student population of 387 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 157% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pathways Future Center's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 50:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#354 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Adams 12 Five Star s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Colorado Virtual Academy (cova) Grades: 9-12 | 523 students
11990 Grant Street #402
Denver, CO 80233
(303)255-4650 0.5 9-12 523
- Parker Mountain Range High School Grades: 9-12 | 1979 students
12500 Huron Street
Parker, CO 80134
(720)972-6300 0.8 9-12 1979
- Denver Adams12 Five Star Preschool Grades: PK | 319 students
1500 East 128th Avenue
Denver, CO 80229
(720)972-6001 1.0 PK 319
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.