Patriots Elementary School
Patriots Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Patriots Elementary School's student population of 973 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||973 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Patriots Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#348 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cabarrus County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord C C Griffin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1042 students
7650 Griffin's Gate Drive
Concord, NC 28025
(704)455-4700 0.3 6-8 1042
- Concord Rocky River Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 782 students
5454 Rocky River Road
Concord, NC 28025
(704)795-4505 2.3 PK-5 782
- Harrisburg Harrisburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1033 students
3900 Stallings Road
Harrisburg, NC 28075
(704)455-5118 3.5 K-5 1033
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.